002 how i do it (part 1)
好的。
All right.
也欢迎来到项目。
Welcome to project too.
让我们继续尝试构建此 HDMI。
Let's go ahead and get started trying to build this HDMI.
我需要做的第一件事是启动我的所有软件,其中有我的 RSS 链接,让我们进行模拟。
The first thing that I need to do is get all my software started up there is my RSS links let's go after my emulate.
我要告诉它。
I am going to tell it.
它有运行权限。
It has permission to run.
让我的程序在后台运行以供参考。
Let's get my program going in the background for reference.
我可以最小化使这个大的上线的最小化。
I can minimize that minimize that make this big go on line.
我想你现在已经知道该怎么做了。
I think you know the drill by now.
让我们将这个东西置于运行模式。
Let's put this thing into run mode.
没有理由不这样做。
No reason not to.
最后但并非最不重要的一点是,让我们让构建器继续运行并授予其执行任务的权限。
And last but not least let's get the builder going and give it permission to do its thing.
宾果游戏我们开始了。
Bingo there we go.
我们应该会收到设置新应用程序的提示。
And we should get prompted to set up a new app.
这将是一个全新的。
And this is going to be a brand new one.
我们将使用 51 50 x,因为它的分辨率是所有面板中最大的。
We're going to use the 51 50 x because that's got the largest resolution of all of their panels.
好的。
OK.
我们就这样吧。
And there we go.
所以我要立即开始创建和设置这个东西。
So I'm going to jump right in and start creating and setting this thing up.
我要带上我的艾伦·布拉德利,我的司机在哪里?
I'm going to take my Allen Bradley and where's my driver.
这就是 SLC 500 micro C R C 驱动器 arist 2:32。
That's the SLC 500 micro C R C driver arist 2:32.
我们将在 COM 端口上设置这个东西,这样应该就可以了。
And we're going to set this thing up on COM port for that should be all right.
让我们点击“确定”,我会再次点击“确定”。
Let's hit OK and I'll hit ok again.
现在我的第一个屏幕正在看着我。
And now I've got my first screen looking at me.
所以我想我要把屏幕背景保留为黑色,我在这里要做的只是为了帮助我画得更好一点。
So I think I'm going to leave the background of my screen as black and something I'm going to do here just to help me draw a little bit better.
我将来到这里选择网格的快照,然后单击“快照”。
I'm going to come up here to option grid's snap and I'm going to click snap.
因此,这应该让我回到网格点,并且在创建工具时对我来说排列事物应该更容易一些。
So that should snap me to my grid points and it should be a little bit easier for me to line things up while I'm creating tools.
因此,每当我进行设置时,我首先想到的就是在主屏幕上,我知道我想要导航到其他屏幕。
So the first thing I'm thinking whenever I'm setting this up is on my main screen I know I'm going to want to have navigation to my other screens.
现在我没有任何其他屏幕,但我知道在接下来的几个项目中我将需要一些。
All right now I don't have any other screens but I know over the next several projects I'm going to need some.
所以我要做的第一件事就是来这里打开窗口,单击新的低音窗口,我只需将这种颜色设置为黑色,然后将名称保留原样。
So the first thing I'm going to do is come up here to open window click new bass window and I'm just going to set this color of black and I'll leave the name the way it is.
我的决心很好。
My resolution is good.
我将在这里创建一些新窗口。
I'm just going to create a few new windows here that way.
我已经设置了项目的框架,目前我真的不知道我需要多少个屏幕,但我总是可以来这里添加更多。
I've already got kind of the framework of my project set up and I really at this point don't know how many screens I'm going to need but I can always come in here and add more.
所以现在只有几个人离开那里。
So for now just a couple exit out of there.
嗯是的。
So yeah.
现在我至少有几个屏幕正在运行,我将使用这些屏幕做什么。
Now I've got at least a few screens going on what am I going to use those screens for.
我还想考虑一下吗?
Do I even want to think about it.
好吧,现在我要创建一些导航,因为我真的希望我的第一个屏幕开始看起来像它会看起来的样子。
Well right now I'm just going to create some navigation because I really want my first screen to start looking like it's going to look.
那么让我们继续讨论对象。
So let's go ahead and come up here to objects.
我要拿一个按钮功能键。
I'm going to take a button function key.
这将更改全屏窗口并将我带到窗口 11。
This is going to change full screen window and take me to window 11.
我真的不知道那会是什么。
I really don't know what that's going to be.
所以我暂时将其称为第 11 页。
So I'm just going to call it Page 11 for the time being.
我可以更改它并稍后将其填写得更好一些。
And I can change that and fill it out a little bit better later.
因此,我将把它弹出到那里,也许我会缩小该按钮,以确保我有空间容纳所有按钮。
So I'm going to just pop that right down there and maybe I'm going to shrink that button just to make sure I've got room for all my buttons.
现在让我们移动它并将其放到一个合适的位置,我将做同样的事情,我将通过 Control C Control V 创建更多这样的东西。
Now let's just move that and get it into a good position and I'm going to do the same thing I'm going to create a few more of those just by Control C Control V.
复制并粘贴并再提供一些。
Copy and paste and give a couple more.
那应该可以了。
And that should do it.
所以现在我至少已经设置了一些导航,我只是将它们稍微居中一点。
So now I've at least got some navigation set up and I'm just going to center those a little bit.
而这个就在这里。
And this one right here.
让我们继续双击它,我将使其返回到上一个窗口。
Let's go ahead and double click that and I'm going to make that a return to previous window.
为了方便起见,我想将此处的标签设置为之前的标签。
And I want to set the label up here to previous just for convenience.
如果我以后需要重复使用该按钮进行其他操作,我可以随时更改它。
And if I need to reuse that button for something else later I can always change it.
所以现在就这样吧。
So for right now just leave it like that.
我有我的导航。
And I've got my navigation.
那么我在每一页上还想要什么呢?
So what else do I want on every single page.
我想我也会设置一个警报栏,并且默认将所有内容保留在这里。
I think I'm also going to take an alarm bar and I will leave everything on here at default.
现在我唯一想改变的是我的颜色。
Right now the only thing I want to change any of my colors.
我们就这样吧,我会把它放在那里。
Let's go ahead and just leave it like that and I'll put that right there.
让我们看看我可以扩展它,实际上我什至可以使其透明,这样看起来可能不会太糟糕。
And let's see I can stretch this out and actually I could even make this transparent so that might not look too bad.
让我们试一下,看看效果如何。
Let's give that a shot see how that looks.
你知道我喜欢什么。
You know what I kind of like that.
所以现在我的警报会出现,但否则我认为这个东西将是不可见的。
So now my alarms will show up but otherwise I think this thing will just be invisible.
我会尽快检查一下。
I'm going to check that real quick.
我要去一个在线模拟,它告诉我保存我的项目,所以我也将调用这个项目。
I'm going to go to an online simulation and it tells me to save my project so I'm going to just call this project too.
我会将其保存到桌面上,我的闹钟是什么样子的。
And I will save that onto the desktop and what does my alarm look like.
好吧,它周围仍然有一个框架,我真的不想看到它。
Well it does still have a frame around it and I'd really rather not see that.
因此,让我们退出该工具,双击返回该工具,然后进入形状。
So let's exit out of there double click back into this tool and let's go into shape.
我想我要删除那个框架。
And I think I'm just going to delete that frame.
它可以让我摆脱框架或进入,但它不能让我摆脱两者。
It lets me get rid of frame or enter but it doesn't let me get rid of both.
这有点奇怪不是吗。
That's kind of strange isn't it.
那么让我们看看它们并检查一下它们是什么样子的。
So let's see them and check that see what that looks like.
所以工具在线模拟。
So tools online simulation.
哦,这看起来更糟不是吗。
Ooh that looks even worse doesn't it.
好的。
All right.
我们离开那里吧。
Let's exit out of there.
让我们试试这个。
Let's try this.
我要打开或关闭。
I'm going to turn in or off.
我要拿一个框架并将其设置为黑色。
I'm going to take a frame and I'm going to set it to black.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
现在我已经得到了我想要的样子,如果允许的话,我只需将其向下移动一次。
Now I've got this thing kind of the way that I want it to look and I'm just going to move that down a click if it will let me.
或者也许我可以把它缩小一点。
Or maybe I can just shrink it a little bit.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
好的,现在它不会占用我的屏幕上太多空间。
OK so now it's not taking up a lot of space on my screen.
它就在我的导航附近,不会显示出来,所以当我使用在线模拟工具时,现在我不必看它,我只会在实际存在时看到警报一。
It's kind of down there close to my navigation and it's not going to show up so when I go to tools online simulation Now I'm not going to have to look at that and I'm just going to see an alarm when there actually is one.
所以这非常好。
So that's pretty good.
当我构建其他屏幕时,我将基本上复制并粘贴所有内容,并将其也放在我的所有其他屏幕上。
And as I build other screens I'll just basically copy and paste all of that and put that on all of my other screens as well.
那么我还想在这个屏幕上显示什么。
So what else do I want to be on this screen.
我想我需要在左上角附近有一些文字,只是告诉我我现在在哪个屏幕上。
I think I'm going to want some text up near the top left just telling me actually what screen that I'm on.
那么让我们继续吧。
So let's go ahead and take.
绘制文本,这将是现在的主屏幕。
Draw text and this is going to be main screen for now.
我实际上可能会在稍后的某个时候更改它的名称和字体颜色。
I might actually change the name of that at some point later and my font color.
我不认为我想要蓝色。
I don't think I want blue for this.
我想我会选择白色和我的尺码。
I think I'll take white and my size.
有点戏剧性的事情。
Something a little bit dramatic.
我想我会选择20,但没关系。
I think I'll take a 20 but it's ok.
我们开始吧。
There we go.
这是戏剧性的,但它并不丑陋或任何东西。
It's dramatic but it's not hideous ugly or anything.
我想我可能想要的另一件事。
The other thing I think I might want.
我。
I.
我想我想要某种通用指标来告诉系统正在做什么。
I think I want some kind of general indicator telling what the system's doing.
是打开还是关闭。
Is it on or is it off.
是反洗还是不反洗。
Is it back washing or is it not back washing.
也许事情就是这么简单。
Maybe something just that simple.
因此,为了做到这一点,让我们继续讨论目标。
So to do that let's go ahead and come up to objects.
我想要一盏灯。
I'm going to want a lamp.
我想我要带一盏灯。
And I think I'm going to take a bit lamp.
现在,这个将与我的艾伦·布拉德利和设置的标签库相关联。
Now this one is going to tie into my Allen Bradley and setting's tag library.
我没有任何标签。
I don't have any tags.
所以第一个将是下划线 tsis 中的 I 运行。
So this first one is going to be I in the underscore tsis running.
所以我将只放 I 在那里告诉我这是一个指示器。
So I'm going to put just the I in there to tell me that it's an indicator.
我想当我对列表进行排序时,我会用它来将所有这些分组在一起,并且我知道这将是 B-3。
And I think I'll use that to group all of those together when I'm sorting through the list and I know that's going to be a B-3.
让我们进来看看那是什么。
And let's just come in here and see what that is.
那是B-3 3 8。
That's B-3 3 8.
所以我的地址 0 0 3 0 8 我可以点击“确定”。
So my address 0 0 3 0 8 I can hit OK on that.
我也知道我想要一个反冲洗指示器。
And I also know I want a backwash indicator.
于是又一个 I 和下划线反洗运行。
So another I and the underscore backwash running.
好的。
All right.
事实上,我认为我可以缩短它,所以我会做到这一点。
And actually I think I can shorten that and so I'll just make it.
BW 运行得更好。
BW running even better.
这将是一架 B-3 回到这里,应该是 B-3 6 架。
And that's going to be a B-3 that's come back in here and that should be B-3 for 6.
好的。
All right.
所以 0 0 4 0 6 是我的地址。
So 0 0 4 0 6 is my address.
有了这两个,我想我可以设置前几个显示器。
And with those two I think I can set up this first couple of displays.
因此,让我们继续并单击“确定”,我的指标正在运行,选择它再次单击“确定”。
So let's go ahead and hit OK and I've got my indicators sis running select it hit OK again.
完美的。
Perfect.
现在我想要这个东西如何工作。
Now how do I want this thing to work.
让我们进入形状,我根本不想使用形状,然后让我们进入标签。
Let's come over here into shape and I don't want to use a shape at all then let's come into a label.
我确实想使用一个标签,并且这个标签上有两个状态。
I do want to use a label and I'm going to have two states on this label.
因此,如果我的状态为零,那么我希望显示红色,表示系统停止得很好。
So if my state is zero then I want red to show up that says system stopped very good.
然后,如果我处于状态一,我将获取一些绿色文本,表明系统正在运行并且可以正常工作。
And then if I'm in state one I'll take some green text that says system running and that will work.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
我的尺寸是 20,我认为这对于这个指标来说有点大,所以也许我会在两个州将其降低到 16。
My size is 20 and I think that's a little bit big for this indicators so maybe I'll drop that down to 16 on both states.
继续并单击“确定”,看看效果如何。
And go ahead and click OK and see how that looks.
好的。
All right.
那还不错。
That's not too bad.
我想我也许可以把它缩小一点,也可以把它扩大一点。
I think I might be able to shrink that down a little bit and possibly make it a little bit wider.
这样可行。
That works.
然后我将复制并粘贴它。
And then I'm going to copy and paste that.
让我们继续做其中的一个。
And let's go ahead and do one more of these.
我将双击进入标签库的设置。
I'm going to double click that let's go into settings for my tag library.
这个将进行反冲洗。
This one's going to be backwash running.
我会点击“确定”。
I'll hit OK.
再次点击“确定”,我就得到了这一点。
Hit OK again and I've got that bit.
现在让我们继续更改我的标签,我将把它设置为蓝色。
And now let's go ahead and change my labels and I'm going to set this one up to be blue.
所以在状态 0 和状态 1 上。
So on state 0 and on state 1.
这些都将是蓝色的并且表示状态 1。
Those are both going to be blue and for state 1.
我将继续输入反洗。
I'll go ahead and type in backwash.
然后是状态 0。
And then for state 0.
我将更改该标签以正常慢速读取。
I'll change that label to read normal slow.
因此,如果我不进行反洗,我会得到这个指示器,表明我处于正常流量,如果我进行反洗,那么这将显示反洗。
So if I'm not back washing I'm going to get this indicator saying I'm in normal flow and if I am back washing then this is going to say backwash.
这些将是蓝色的,因为我们真的不想将绿色和红色用于不开和关或好与坏的东西。
And those are going to be blue because we really don't want to use green and red for something that's not on and off or good and bad.
至少我不想。
At least I don't want to.
所以让我们点击“确定”。
So let's hit OK.
我认为这些都很好。
And I think those are good.
我喜欢那些。
I like those.
我认为它们的方式是我的页面的基本结构,并且我认为就我们的要求而言我对此感到满意。
The way that they are I think this is the basic structure for my pages and I think I'm happy with that as far as our requirements go.
我们有导航,我们有基本的系统信息。
We've got navigation we've got basic system information.
我们需要在这里放置的是基本的系统控制。
What we need to put in here is basic system controls.
所以我正在考虑开始停止,然后我们还需要创建两个动画,一个为我们的水箱,一个为我们的过滤器。
So I'm thinking of starting a stop and then we also need to create two animations one for our tank and one for our filter.
我要继续并在这里休息,因为本次讲座有点长,我将在下一个讲座中继续,看看我能从最后剩下的要求中得到什么,并做出这个筛选一些有用的东西,并使其看起来还不错。
I'm going to go ahead and break right here because this lecture's running a little bit long and I'm going to pick back up in the next one and see what I can get wrapped up of those last remaining requirements and kind of make this screen something useful and make it something that looks halfway good.
那么,让我们休息一下,我们下次欢呼声中再见。
So let's take a break and I'll see you in the next cheers.